Volunteer Marine Rescue Gladstone
Volunteers providing safety of life at sea
The squadron operates three rescue vessels.
- 9.8 metre catamaran, outboard powered.
- Registered for offshore duties.
- Built in 2007 by Kevla Cat 9.8M in 2C survey
- 2 x 300 Hp 4 Stroke Suzuki
- Fuel 2 x 450l tanks, water 1 x 100l
QGC Rescue III
- 7.5M outboard powered RIB.
- Built in 2011 by Woody Marine 7.3 M 2C Survey
- 2 X 150HP 4 Stroke Suzuki
- Fuel 350L
- 5 metre aluminium mono hull, outboard powered.
- Used primarily for inshore and harbour duties.
- Built in 1998 by Mclay 5.85M 2D survey
- 1 X 115 Suzuki 4 Stroke
- Fuel 1 X 100L