We are seeking a volunteer Public Relations Officer to assist with managing and developing our profile within the public arena through media (electronic and print) and social interaction.
Reporting directly to the Management Committee of VMRG, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a range of activities including but not limited to:
- All duties in accordance with applicable operational policies and procedures
- Explore opportunities to raise the profile for VMRG within the community
- Prepare articles (eg. VMRG Website and FB page) and interact with media
- Liaise and foster stakeholder engagement for sponsorship and other activities
- Manage and coordinate VMRG information stands at events (eg. the Hook Up, etc.)
- Arrange and coordinate local squadron/community information sessions
- Prepare and coordinate documents and printing of any VMRG publications
- Provide events schedule and regular status reports for Management Committee’s review and approval
This voluntary position offers an excellent opportunity to those interested in engaging in their local community or gaining work experience in the areas of community or public relations.
To obtain further information about the role or to request a copy of the Position Description, please contact VMRG by email: email@example.com.
Applications are to be submitted to the above email by COB on 14th September, 2018.